At Aalborg University, we are continuously following the latest information regarding the Covid-19 pandemic. We hope that a physical conference will be possible; however, we are also working on a different conference format, if we are not allowed to meet in Aalborg.
Please note that all accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings, regardless of the conference format.
Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words and can be within of the following topics:
- Varity of problems and projects
- Cross disciplinary PBL
- Blended PBL learning environments
- Generating innovative and interdisciplinary knowledge and practices
- Sustainability and interdisciplinarity
- Democracy, social progress and PBL
- PBL and entrepreneurship
- Curriculum design
- Assessment methods
- Management of change
- Learning spaces
- Teacher roles in PBL
- PBL with large student groups
- PBL for continuing professional development
There are two types of submission tracks:
- a PBL practice track, that targets best practice papers (learn more here)
- a PBL research track, that targets research papers (learn more here)
All contributions go through a process of blinded peer-review. The accepted papers will be published through the Aalborg University Press. The IRSPBL proceedings are under evaluation to be indexed in SCOPUS.